Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wowsers mister

Well this blog has been started for many reasons, so I will name them from smallest to biggest reason: 10- I did such a terrible job last time I had to start over 9- I need to have some sort of a journal 8- ok maybe ten was too many reasons 7- I need to share more..... Or so Meghan claims 6- how else am I supposed to practice for when I start rowdies my first book? 4- we are getting closer to being done 3- I have heard rumors of other people's blogs being funnier then mine.... Smh 2- I have a baby boy and need to talk about his life constantly for friends and family to read 1- well because my sister in law ally won't leave me alone about blogging again, I mean seriously she is a freak about her own blog but give me a break I'm not that good at it, but hey I love you though so hears to you sista.

Now with that done and out of the way let me get all mushy for a second... Don't worry it is only a second... Ok maybe a couple seconds but don't worry I won't stay that way forever. I wanna tell everyone how happy and blessed I am to be married to such an amazing person who loves so unconditionally everyone she meets. A person who forgives so quickly and can make me happy even when I am grumpy in the morning. For how blessed I am to have great family in my life even and to have it only get ten times better with in laws I have they are terrific. And most of all to be able to look at my son with tears in my eyes, and realizing how I never knew I could love him so much. And to realize how perfect he is, I don't want to do wrong no more.

Ok eyes are wiped dry slapped myself back to normal and the real Jon is here again. I hope everyone enjoys the entries and hopefully Meghan and my bomb a sister in law can make this blog look somewhat cooler then i can. Any who stay classy world and until next time this wolf is out

1 comment:

  1. Well not bad other then misspelled words and terrible grammar but hey look who wrote it

    ReplyDelete